P.T.O. is an organization through which parents and teachers share in their children's educational and spiritual development. The objectives of the association are the following:
- To advance Catholic education and the welfare of all our school children.
- To give parents and teachers the necessary means of contact for the benefit of our children, the home and the school.
- To act in the promotion of parent-school activities and to increase on the part of its members interest in educational and civic affairs.
- To attempt to enhance the parents and teachers role in the education of the child by increasing their knowledge of education and its processes, by increasing their mutual understanding of children and also by providing an opportunity for parents to work together for the good of the child.
- To attempt to raise money for the school through projects carried out by the officers and members of P.T.O. (money to be expended according to policies set by the School Board).
P.T.O. meetings are open to any school family. Parent volunteers serve the school in many capacities. Time spent attending the monthly meetings and helping with projects counts toward each family's mandatory commitment of forty hours of service to the school.
P.T.O. leaders can be contacted via the school office at (717) 394-1742 option 3.
P.T.O. raises funds for school needs through a variety of events and programs.
Giant A+ Rewards
Enrollment for the new school year must be completed each year.. Purchases from
October through March will be eligible for enrolled participants.
School ID code is 02169. Click here to register your bonuscard.
This annual dance and auction is the largest fundraiser of the year for the school. It is a great time to socialize, dance and celebrate as we Develop and Nurture Catholic Education! Save the date - April 7, 2018.
Another popular event is the Golf Outing each Spring. Friends of St. Leo's come together to play golf, earn prizes and generate funds to benefit the school. The 24th Annual Golf Outing will be held June 1, 2018.